Sunday, February 3, 2013

Favorite Five of the Month-January







Beauty:
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo, Color: Bad to the Bronze
All the colors are awesome and last forever, but I've rocked this one pretty much all month.  I'll admit I've even slept in them (I know, bad Jamie!) and they still looked pretty good.
  • Loreal Telescopic Waterproof Eyeliner, Color: Black
I have had a hard time finding any liquid liner that stays put on my oily eyelids, and this is the best I've used so far.
  • Pantene Moisture Renewal Conditioner
If you have dry, damaged, color-treated, or chemically touched hair, this is a great conditioner.  It comes in formulas for both thick and fine hair ( I use the one for Fine).  I've repurchased it several times and always keep it handy
  • Bath and Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream, Scent:  Carried Away
A sweet and fruity scent, with notes of raspberry, white jasmine, and vanilla. I love this in the lotion as well as the body spray.  For day, I usually stick to the lotion only.  It's one of those scents that you can wear to work and not offend, and also wear out for a drink and still smell amazing.
  • Zoya Nail Color, Shade: Cho
A golden-flecked nude.  GREAT manicure polish for any ladies that love the nude look, or work in an environment where you have to keep it tame with your tips.









Entertainment:
  • Dare Me: A Novel by Megan Abbott
This book is pretty much the movie "Mean Girls" if Regina George was a little more of a nutcase.  I'm glad this wasn't high school for me, but it's a lot of fun to read about!


  • The Following (FOX)
It's sometimes REALLY hard for me to get into and stay into prime time dramas, especially ones that are not on AMC or HBO.  This show is absolutely amazing, and sucked me in from the very first scene of the very first episode.  It's creepy, intense, and scary.  I love it.
  • "Suit and Tie"- Justin Timberlake and Jay Z
I have been waiting for what feels like an eternity for some new Justin Timberlake.  It's everything I wanted!

  • Pinterest
I've been on Pinterest for awhile, but never really got into it until I set up a board this month to pin wedding stuff for my friend (and live vicariously through her wedding planning).  I'm officially hooked.  I have pinned and repinned enough DIY projects, makeup looks, and recipes to take me through the next 5 years.

  • Stardom: The A List (Android addition)
This is a fun little game that lets you waste some time becoming a hot Hollywood actress.  You can customize you look, the roles you take, etc.  Pretty fun way to kill some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment