Saturday, December 22, 2012

Holiday Sights and Sounds...My Favorite Movies and Music

 
If you are looking for an awesome movie with Christmas themes...here are some of the best, in my opinion...they are in no particular order...I watch them all equally year after year.

"National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation"
"Die Hard"
"A Christmas Story"
"Jingle all the Way"
"Home Alone"
"The Nightmare Before Christmas"
"The Bishop's Wife"
"Planes, Trains, and Automobiles"
"Bad Santa"
"Rent"
"Miracle on 34th St."
"A Charlie Brown Christmas"
"Trading Places"
"Elf"
"The Muppet Christmas Carol"
"Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer"
























If you are looking for a holiday playlist...here is the one I love to pop on every year...it always gets me in the spirit.

"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"- Christina Aquilera
"Blue Christmas"- Elvis Presley
"This Christmas"- Donny Hathaway
"Last Christmas"- WHAM!
"Jingle Bell Rock"- Hall & Oates
"All I Want for Christmas Is You"- Mariah Carey
"Merry Christmas, Baby"- Otis Redding
"The Christmas Song"- Christina Aquilera
"Wonderful Christmastime"- Paul McCartney
"Baby, It's Cold Outside"- Rosemary Clooney
"Santa Baby"- Eartha Kitt
"O Tannebaum"- Vince Guaraldi Trio
"Santa Claus is Comin' to Town"- Jackson 5
"I'll be Home for Christmas"-Michael Buble
"Hark the Herald Angel's Sing"-Vince Guaraldi Trio
"Please Come Home for Christmas"- Jon Bon Jovi
"Winter Wonderland"- Funk Brothers
"Auld Lang Syne"- Mairi Campbell


Leave any of your favorites I may have missed in the comments:)

1 comment: